StartupManager is an IT system that supports the management, monitoring and reporting related to the projects funded from national programs, such as StartUp Plus, StartUp Nation, Innotech Student and others, in order to enhance the control, reduce the risks and make the reporting and the communication much more efficient.
The objective of this system is centered on the management and monitoring of projects including:
- pursuing the realization of the business plan
- monitoring the physical and financial implementation of the project
- monitoring compliance with the assumed indicators
- assisting communication between mentors, experts and entrepreneurs
- monthly reporting of stakeholder activity.
User roles are structured according to the needs of each project, from project manager to financier or even expert, and the monthly reports of the contractor make it possible to check the status of the project and even guidance in solving certain problems by mentors and / or experts.
Contact us for questions or an interactive demonstration of the system at email@example.com.