We are looking for new colleagues with whom we can fit in culturally and who have the necessary technical experience for our TYPO3 projects.
We want to find someone who
- is proactive, with a spirit of initiative
- he is interested in learning, in documenting himself, in perfecting himself
- seeks an environment in which they can express themselves freely, come up with ideas and contribute to all team activities.
From a technical perspective we need someone who
- knows PHP well and has experience in developing projects using an open-source PHP CMS (Drupal, TYPO3, Wordpress...)
- is comfortable with JS, CSS3, HTML5
- is open to learning and becoming good at TYPO3, the enterprise CMS platform that Arxia uses with predilection.
- The position involves carrying out development activities using the TYPO3 CMS platform.
- Usual projects are portal implementations, extension developments, upgrades to the latest major version of TYPO3.
- The projects are of various sizes, from one week to several months.
- The clients of these projects are from Romania, German-speaking countries and other countries in Western Europe.
- Our new colleague will generally work under the direct coordination of a project manager within the Arxia team.
- We have a lot of experience in organizing an optimal program for learning TYPO3. The new colleague will go through a study program in the first phase, assisted by an experienced mentor.
- We have a flexible schedule, a collegial and relaxing atmosphere.
- We provide support for learning and participation in events.
- You can work remotely or from our office in the center of Cluj (2 minutes from Sora).
- We offer a package of medical services at a collaborating clinic and other benefits that we will discuss in the interview.
If you are interested, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you. We can't wait to meet!